All 19 art Reviews

fishman fishman

Intense.

That's an intensely well designed fish monster.
And those are some intense eyes.
As mentioned before I'm loving the kind of tense atmosphere you expressed in this piece.

Great job.

firecrunch firecrunch

Duuuuuuude...

Assuming that this is a piece of traditionally done piece, inking and coloring in each of those individual plant things must have taken you a long, long time!

The bold lines in your ink work makes sure that we can tell apart from each of the objects in this picture. A bit crowded feeling but the composition is nicely executed.

Liking the stoner creature's facial expression. :)

UnderARock responds:

thanks for the review,yeah it did take a while haha
glad you noticed about the lines of each bud too thats cool.

Blue Tiger Head Portrait Blue Tiger Head Portrait

>_<

You certainly are a master of pastels.
Looked at all three of your tiger pastel drawings. But this one stands out to be your best one for some reason. Its probably because of the cool lighting choice you did with this one. Really captures the essence of a tiger deep in the woods in the middle ofthe night. Great job yet again.

Halo 4 Piece Halo 4 Piece

You sir are dedicated.

I don't think I'll ever be that dedicated to create four separate art pieces using four different mediums to combine it into a super-art-piece. And for a piece of that size you managed to make sure that the art piece interconnected to each other like clockwork.

This must have taken you ages and it hopefully was a time well spent. Great job.

Light of Darkness Light of Darkness

Such amazing shading.

I've took a bit of gander at some of your newest works you posted in the Art Portal and man, you have a way with drawing some of the coolest, slightly demented, surreal pieces of art!

From all that I've seen so far of your work, you deserve all of the praise that you've been getting because of the fact that each and every one of the pieces I've looked at show that you put your time and effort into them to create something symbolic and detailed. Amazing work. I hope to see more kick-ass stuff from ya. :D

SmokeryDots responds:

Thank you! I hope that I won't let you down in the future ;-)

Hope after all Hope after all

We can only hope.

I'm loving the symbolism behind these terrifically inked characters.

As far as we know, this just might be our future when our own atmosphere becomes too toxic for even us humans to breathe it. I would not be pleased if my future child had to play outside with his pet dog wearing those clothes and gas mask.

But even with this possible bleak future, there's a sense of hope. And that hope is represented with the flower. Great job. Can't wait to see more of your stuff. :)

Tee Design 1 v2 Tee Design 1 v2

There we go.

Glad you took my advice and altered your design.
Not it looks better presented and it keeps its somewhat creepy but cute appearance. If you ever make this shirt I just might buy it. :)

KRATOS KRATOS

ATEN-TION!

Looks like Kratos is ready to lead some men to battle.
Though all he really needs is himself and his brutality.

I envy the way you're able to draw really muscular figures well. I can't even do human-figures right still. But anyways...

This is one of the most bad-ass interpretations of Kratos I've seen.
It really expresses the almighty Kratos and all his powers.

Violent Encounter Violent Encounter

"FOR THE CONFEDERACY!!!"

That's what I imagined the guy would say as he prepares to (or continues the act of) shanking the shit out of that unfortunate fish-monster.

I always loved your character designs especially when they're in motion because of the amount of energy and action is with each of your characters' movements. They're always big and exaggerated in an awesome sort of way. (Though the red-neck guy isn't technically in motion but I think you'll understand what I said about the matter.)

It's astounding that you were able to create something this vibrant, action packed, and exhilarating in three hours. Brilliant work as always. :)

:: Black Poe :: :: Black Poe ::

O_O

This is rather creepy and spooky looking.
But I like it.

I also like how my thought process first interpreted as this as an eviler Ghastly and then I was reminded of that Exploding Chain Monster from the three part Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends premier.

Anyways great job. :)

iCleon responds:

Funny Fact: When I finished it, my friends instantly thought "Hey, we should go watch Foster's Home."